We are committed to sourcing ingredients for our menus using local suppliers where possible, using seasonal Irish produce and creating our menus based on the best we can source.
- Pork products are sourced from Horan’s Pork Shop located beside our restaurant established in 1949, specialising in locally sourced pork and home cured ham and bacon, Carty meats, Athlone and Wooded Pig (charcuterie), Co. Meath
- Beef and lamb – All of our beef is supplied by John Stone Irish Foods, Ballymahon, Co. Longford. The beef is carefully selected, from traceable herds reared naturally only on the freshest greenest grass, working only with Irish farmers whose cattle are 100% free from hormones to produce the highest standard of Irish beef.
- Fresh fish from Nick’s Fish in Co. Meath, smoked fish from Burren Smokehouse, The Burren, Co. Clare
- Vegetables and salads are sourced from Millhouse Farm, Williamstown, Co. Galway, Garryhinch Exotic Mushrooms, Co. Offaly and Mooncoin Beetroot, Co. Kilkenny
- Irish cheese – Velvet Cloud, Co. Clare (sheep’s cheese), Sheridan’s Cheesemongers, Co. Meath.
- Marooned IPA beer from Dead Centre Brewing Co. Athlone, Kinnegar Scraggy Bay India Pale Ale, Donegal
- Wines from Wines Direct, Mullingar and Athlone